Life at graze labs
graze started in 2008 as a healthy snack subscription, since then we've launched into eCommerce and retail, going on to become one of the UK's largest healthy snack brand.
Now we're expanding into Europe, we've already launched graze into Ireland and Netherlands with more to come.
In 2019 graze was acquired by Unilever, who immediately recognised the wider potential of our tech capabilities. They've backed us to set up graze labs to take our technology and expertise into new areas of the organisation. We're super excited so we're recruiting software and data engineers to grow the team and be a part of this exciting mission!
what we can offer
- Hacker Time, one day per month dedicated to hacking away (no distractions!) on whatever you'd like, learning a new language, trying out some new tech, open sourcing some code
- Clubs, team breakfasts, Friday socials and plenty of free snacks!
- 25 days holiday plus a volunteering and health day. Use these for whatever you want!
- Flexible working between home and our Richmond office (15min from Central London)
- Competitive compensation package including BUPA private medical insurance
- Time and support in attending relevant meetups and conferences
- Unfortunately there are no open positions.