Life at graze labs
graze started in 2008 as a healthy snack subscription, since then we've launched into eCommerce and retail, going on to become one of the UK's healthiest snack brands.
In 2019 we're expanding into Europe, we've already launched graze into Ireland, and will be shortly launching into the Netherlands - and that's just the beginning.
Earlier this year graze was acquired by Unilever, who immediately recognised the wider potential of our tech capabilities. They've backed us to set up graze labs to take our technology and expertise into new areas of the organisation. We're super excited so we're recruiting software and data engineers to grow the team and be a part of this exciting mission!
what we can offer
- Hacker Time, one day per month dedicated to hacking away (no distractions!) on whatever you’d like, learning a new language, trying out some new tech, open sourcing some code
- Clubs, team breakfasts, Friday socials and plenty of free snacks!
- BUPA private medical insurance and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday a year
- One day a year to use for volunteering, and one to use for a health day (both of your choosing)
- Time and support in attending relevant meetups and conferences